10.10.2009

Parental Rights.

Our townhouse was built on the philosophy of economy and therefore we can hear just about everything going on in the house with which we share a common wall. This morning as I was gathering my Robbins Brothers Lifetime Diamond Warranty (a diamond fell out of my wedding band and so I had to ship my rings out to CA where they were purchased in order for the diamond to be replaced and the other ring to be inspected. It makes me nauseous to know that my rings aren't in my possession, but fear not - I have sent them priority mail, registered, insured and with delivery confirmation...) to send my rings out to California, I heard this:

"________ get the fuck up hear right now and clean up this fucking room, what
do you think you're doing messin up this room like this?! Sweep up this fucking
mess right now...mumble...mumble...you better get to this before fucking I choke
you..."

There's a mother and her two children. A little boy probably about 8 or 9 years old and a little girl about 5 or 6. They keep odd hours not getting home until very late at night, at which point the kids are still obviously up and running around the house, which in turn leads to more cursing and screaming from the mom.

As I'm writing this I just heard the mom scream AGAIN. I believe there needs to be some kind of evaluation implemented before people are allowed to reproduce, and if you don't complete the evaluation, you're not allowed to have a kid.

Tell me what kind of damage is the poor little boy going to have because his mom was constantly cursing at him and threatening to beat his ass? Maybe nothing, maybe something.

That woman sucks.

No comments: