Today is the first day of work for my colleagues back in CA. They'll be sitting in horrible meetings all day long, probably passing the time by passing notes. I know, I used to do it.
And I'm here. There was no work for me today, so I'm home on the other side of the country, sitting at the computer in a pair of Big Red's boxers and a tank top. It's 8:51 am EST.
So far today I've:
1. Researched the benefits of Fish Oil supplements
2. Calculated a depressing BMI
3. Emailed a friend
4. Updated my Netflix queue
5. Found the season premiere for The Office
6. Tried with no luck to find a season premiere date for Breaking Bad
7. Spoke with a representative from the gym I want to join
And that's about it. Now for the next eight hours to tackle...