Five questions, with five answers, courtesy of JLK-author extraordinaire.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Dealing with living back home again, boyfriend included this time around.
2. I was overwhelmed with new-teacher status.
3. Getting ready to fly to the East for XMAS w/Big Red's family.
4. Dreaming about the CA home we'd own someday.
5. Wondering what I'd be doing in five years...
What are 5 things on your to do list for today?
1. Survive substitute hell. (Check!)
2. Turn space heater on in bedroom so we don't freeze tonight.
3. Make Big Belly Beef Stew.
4. Plan to run 2.5 miles tomorrow at the gym.
5. Watch Amazing Race on newly installed DVR.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Luna/Zone Bars
2. Ice Cream (can that count as a snack?)
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all my student loans and those of all my friends.
2. Pay off Mom & Dad's debt and buy mom her dream house.
3. Set up Big Red with the funds he needs to own his own business.
4. Buy our dream house.
5. Set up retirement account for my brother.
What are 5 jobs you have had?
1. Bank Receptionist
2. Day Care Center
3. Secretary to PITT patent lawyer.
4. Holiday Inn front desk.