8.16.2011

more with Daisy Grace


Today was a beautiful day spent with wonderful women: my mom, T, and T's daughter (also known as my current muse) Daisy. Mom and I headed over to T's place early this afternoon with camera and a few groceries. I would be taking pictures, and Mom was going to cook us up a dinner of arroz con pollo. T warned me that Daisy had been napping all morning and that she probably was going to be a squirmy fussy mess. Quite the contrary actually. Daisy was more than willing to undergo a few changes of clothes, being swaddled and positioned for optimal photography.

I'm more than pleased with the photos we were able to capture, images that now mark a brief and fleeting moment in the little miss' life. Because someday T will wonder how Daisy was ever this tiny.







1 comment:

Penguin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.